Phuket Airport to Rassada Pier Phuket - Phi Phi Island - Speedboat Ferry Transfer
How to get from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Rassada Pier Phuket - Phi Phi Island by Taxi or Private Cab pickup to the pier, and then transit to Tonsai Pier.
- The airline arriving in Phuket should not late more than 12:30 pm.
- Usually the taxi ride from Phuket Airport to Rassada Pier takes 60-75 minutes. depending on traffic.
- The customers should arrive at Rassada Pier at least 30 minutes before departure to check-in and onboard at the time indicated on the ticket.
- The last ferry at 15:00 pm from Rassada Pier Phuket.
- The ferry fare 600 THB per adult, oneway.
In case, The airline arriving in Phuket is not delayed after the scheduled landing time.
Usually the taxi ride from Phuket Airport to Rassada Pier takes 60-75 minutes, depending on traffic. The customers should arrive at Rassada Pier at least 30 minutes before departure to check-in and onboard at the time indicated on the ticket.
However, if the airline is delayed from the scheduled landing time (which happens often enough) and therefore customers arrive at the pier too late for the time indicated on the ticket, the ticket will be forfeited. It is not possible to change the travel time or date or request a refund. Tickets must be purchased for the next trip only.
Avoid delay flight condition: We recommend customers stay 1 overnight in Phuket city and the next day can take the ferry at 08.30 to Phi Phi Island.
The straight line from the origin
Book a flexible ticket with our private cab pickup from the airport. All connections guaranteed.
We ready to serve with delay flight condition: In case of airline delay from scheduled landing time. This isn't a big problem. The customers ticket won't be forfeited. It's possible to change the travel time for the next trip. This depends on the availability of seats.
We'll monitor for scheduled arrival from the status of customer flight carrier code all times.
In case of the airline delay of more than 1 hour after the scheduled landing time. The customer will pay an additional fee of 200 THB/hour.
or if the airline is delayed more than 13.00 pm. The Customers won't be able to catch the last ferry at 15:00 pm from Rassada Pier Phuket. Customers ticket will be changed to the next day trip 08.30 or later instead.
In addition, customers must stay 1 night* in Phuket City and can take the ferry to Phi Phi Island at 08:30 or later the next day.
Optional * Customers pay an extra charge for the hotel's superior rooms of 1,500-3,500 THB per night. This depends on the availability of the rooms.
After the airline lands at Phuket Airport, within 1 hour. If the customers won't be able to pass Thai Immigration to meet our Airport Representative at the meeting point. The Customers must use the fast track immigration service of Phuket Airport at their own expense. Also if late than 1 hour customers will pay an additional fee 200 THB / hour.
Phuket airport to Phi Phi Island, Tonsai Pier.
Phuket Airport to Rassada Pier Phuket and then transit to Phi Phi Island, Tonsai pier. Usually takes 2.5h by speedboat. or 3.5h by ferry. 51 miles distance.
|The private cab pickup from Phuket Airport (HKT) to||1-3 pax||4-8 pax|
|Rassada Pier Phuket||1,000
|The ferry boat fare (oneway) to Tonsai Pier, Phi Phi Island. Flexible tickets.||Adult||Child 4-11 yrs|
|Standard seat 08:30 11:00 13:30 13:45 15:00||600
|First class seat available only 08.30 and 13.45 pm||950
|Premium class seat available only 08.30 and 13.45 pm||1,300
|The speedboat fare (oneway) to Tonsai Pier, Phi Phi Island. Flexible tickets.||Adult||Child 3-9 yrs|
|Speedboat join trip The last one is 14.00 pm
Available 08.30 09.00 10.30 11.00 12.30 13.30 14.00
- Thai Bank QR code
- Cash at Thailand Post Office
- Paypal, Credit card, Debit card, Union pay, Wise or etc.
Cash payment, How does it work? Click here
Cash payment, How does it work? Click here
- Adult fares applies for aged at 11+ years old.
- Child fares applies for aged at 4-11 years old. (Proof of child's age may be required)
- Infant fares It's free, applies for aged at 0-3 years old. if they do not need their seat or travel on adult laps and under 120 centimeters in height. (Proof of infant's age may be required)
- Baggage policy: 1 suitcase plus 1 carry-on per passenger weighing no more than 25 kg. Please consider purchasing an additional seat if you are traveling with large or many pieces of luggage. If the weight exceeds 25 kg, the boat company staff will charge an additional fee when you check-in to onboard. Baggage and items that exceed these limits are charged separately.
- A free one-time rebooking is possible at least 72 hours before departure. This depends on the availability of seats.
- No refunds / No Cancellation.
- This special rate is ONLY for online booking & paying in advance.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- No animals or pets are allowed in any case.